In the event of full class, bubble or school closure, please click on the link to your child’s year group:
Remote Learning for individual pupils who are isolating
While pupils are at home, we want to make sure they continue to learn. It is important that they maintain a routine and take part in learning every day. If children are well enough, parents should contact school to inform the class teacher that they will require remote learning.
In addition to this, there are a number of programmes that can be accessed online:
• Reading Plus – https://student.readingplus.com (children have their own login and password)Oak Academy –
• The Oak Academy https://classroom.thenational.academy (recorded lessons for all areas of the curriculum)
• BBC Bitesize – https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize
• White Rose Hub materials to support with Maths sessions – additional resources for maths mastery work on: https://whiterosemaths.com/parentworkbooks/
• MyMaths – https://www.mymaths.co.uk (children have their own login and password)
• Topmarks – https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button (times tables)
• BBC Newsround – https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/news/watch_newsround (to keep updated with current affairs)
Refer to your child’s year group’s Curriculum information, Curriculum Map or Knowledge Organisers for an overview of what they are studying at school this term. They could research about the topic areas that they are studying, ready to share when they return to school.
The Oak National Academy has made available videoed teacher lessons covering the entire national curriculum, available for every year group. https://classroom.thenational.academy
If you would like to contact your child’s class teacher, please email email@example.com and mark for their attention.
We look forward to welcoming you back to school.